Licensing Your Music

Smart Law can advise you on licensing your music and help you to secure a fair deal

Whenever music is used, it must be licensed for that specific use. If any establishment is playing music in public or using it for a commercial project, that establishment must pay for a license. This is because recorded music is protected by copyright, and playing it in public requires the authorisation of the copyright owner.

If you are the artist, licensing your music and owning the necessary rights means that you can receive performance income whenever someone uses it.

For more information, contact us on 01223 451057

My smart:law

This is your personal view of smart:law; you can bookmark your favourite pages, view your message history or do a search of the site.

Search smart:law


Contact Smart Law:



Message History

Contacting server...

Tagged Pages

You currently have no tagged pages.

Terms and Conditions  |  Privacy Policy  |  About  |  Contact us

© 2009 Smart Law Ltd.  |  Design by Made Headway Limited
Where We Are Progress Tracking is available